EHD Components – Committed to provide you with the level of care and attention as a valued customer.
Whilst there are several companies in South Africa that carry parts for diesel engines, only we carry such a vast range of diesel engine parts. We cater for the biggest range of diesel engine models in the country and our 6,000m² head office and warehouse in Johannesburg carries in excess of 72,000 product line items.
Together with our branches in Durban, Cape Town and Bloemfontein, and our business partners in Namibia; Mozambique; Botswana; Zambia and Zimbabwe, we are well placed to service the entire Southern African (SADC) region as well as customers further afield.
- The range of heavy duty diesel engine replacement parts that we carry are suitable for a wide range of makes and models for all applications, including ADE; Bedford; Case; Caterpillar; Cummins; DAF; Deutz; ERF
- Engines, for vehicles as well as stationary applications such as generators and pumps.
- Generator Sets:
- from 2kVA to 300Kva – standard stock items
- over 300Kva – by specific tender
- Light Agricultural & Construction Equipment such as water pumps; high pressure washers; compactors; rollers; welding machines and compressors.
- EHD uses the robust and reliable Unibase system which is designed to meet the needs of the vehicle after-market and parts industry- from quoting to managing of accounts. In due course, qualifying customers will be granted access to our intranet catalogue. We are also developing a web ordering service, so that customers will also be able to place their orders online.
Our experienced Sales staff and our professional after-sales and technical support ensure that customers in our unique market receive the best possible service.
Complete the form to contact EHD Components
View Our Services Here
You may view services on our website:
Or on our Online Shop:
EHD, Components, Parts, Diesel, heavy duty, johannesburg, ADE, case, cat, caterpillar, cummins, DAF, deutz, ERF, engines, generators, pumps, washer, compactor, welding, compressor.
Transport & Construction™ © 2018 | All Rights Reserved