Inline Engineering is KwaZulu Natal’s leading Engineering Company, specialising in CNC Machinery, Earthmoving Equipment repairs, Milling and general Engineering.
With over 30 years’ experience and a passion for excellence, our vision is to strive for optimal quality and progressive innovation that continually exceeds our customers’ expectations.
• Repairs of all Earthmoving Equipment
• Precision Machining and Milling
• Drill Holes (Up To 50mm)
• Small Fabrication Work
• Machine Components for Electrical Insulators and Power Lines
• CNC Machining
• General Engineering
• Level 4 BEE Certificate
• 3 Conventional Lathes which can machine up to 880mm diameter and up to a length of 3m
• 1 Universal Milling Machine and 1 Turret Milling Machine which can mill up to 1 ton
• 1 Radial Arm Drilling Machine with a travel of 1,6m
• 1 CNC Machining Centre with a capacity of 400mm diameter x 520mm length
• 1 CNC Machining Centre with a capacity of 280mm diameter x 510mm length
• 1 CNC Machining Centre with a capacity of 400mm diameter x 860mm length
• 1 CNC Vertical Machining Centre with a capacity of 1m x 500mm x 500mm
• 1 Automatic Bandsaw
In 1987, a small engineering company was started by Edward Viviers, a qualified Fitter/ Turner specialising in Machinery. The company started by performing Earthmoving Equipment Repairs, General Engineering and Milling.
As we grew the opportunity arose for Small Fabrication Work, Block Moulds and Block Making Machines. With the immense industry progress, we were able to purchase CNC Lathes and a CNC Milling Machine to carry out production work.
Edward is supported by an experienced workforce, which comprises of a Workshop Manager, Artisans, a CNC Programmer, CNC Operators, a Welder, General Labourers & Administration.
Whatever your engineering needs, we have the solution.
You may view services on our website:
Tags: Inline, engineering, cnc, machining, lathes, universal, bandsaw, small, earthmoving, equipment, repairs, solution, drill, precision, fabrication, components